Thursday 22 November 2012

...Outfit Post

Hey guys! I have a job interview Saturday afternoon for New Look and I'm freaking out about what to wear! Obviously it would be essential I actually wore the New Look products because it would look more professional and I have quite a lot of their clothing anyway which is handy :) It's for a full time job and I want to make an impression and look professional but stylish too. My friend had an interview for there a couple of years a go and she wore a skirt with tights, and they said to her that she was unsuccessful because of what she was wearing - they don't like skirts! So I'm glad I've got tht covered :) I've come up with this outfit, and I'd love to know what you think as I'm not sure about it!
 


 
Peplum top: New Look/ Studded leggings: New Look/ Dolly shoes: New Look/ Kate Moss lipstick, sugerplum: Superdrug/ Oversized ring: Miss Selfridge

4 comments:

  1. lovely blog! Im a reader via bloglovin :)
    I would be very glad if you would visit my blog to,, maybe you like it :)
    -> My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peplum and Polka Dots are perfect together:) Really amazing look:)

    Take a look at my blog if you like:) I'd be very happy:)
    fashiones

    ReplyDelete