Saturday 17 November 2012

...Hello!


Hello everyone, I'm back! 3 years later, with a brand new, fresh, more mature blog and I'm so excited to get it going again and I hope you guys are too! It's going to be full of fashion inspiration, my own photography (as I was a fashion photography student) and lots of outfit posts of new purchases. Please feel free to comment on any of my posts, photographs as I'd love to hear everyones opinions again! The last time I wrote on this blog was when I was doing my GCSE's which was a long time a go! A lot has changed since then, went to college and studied photography and textiles, met the man of my dreams at 16 and fell in love, and studied at University for 1 year and hated the course! So I'm now in full time employment, hoping to gain lots of experience in retail as that's a huge passion of mine! I've decided to get back into blogging again because as I'm no longer a fashion student, and I work a lot, it makes me generally miss fashion and it's a huge passion of mine and I don't want that to disappear. I'll blog all the time about my life, passions and inspirations. Enjoy! :)


1 comments:

  1. Oooo hey! Lovely blog- loved your recent purchases post too!x

    ReplyDelete